Very Important Information
BestDarnMovers recently filed with the PA PUC for the license to operate within the state of Pennsylvania as a full-service moving company, and with the US DOT for authority to operate from state to state.
These requirements should be completed in the next 60 days.
Until our licensing is final, we are confined to performing ‘labor only’ services.
If your move requires a truck you/family member/friend, will need to furnish it and drive it. We cannot.
Also we cannot arrange for a 3rd party to drive it but you can.
We can still furnish all other services:
– help with packing/boxing, or unpacking your things,
– professionally load and unload your truck,
– load your POD, U-pack trailer, in-house moves.
– moving supplies- blankets/straps/stretch wrap/ dollies, all available without charge for your move,
– our insurances, liability/cargo/workmen’s compensation, remain in full force,
– our professional movers, loved by customers and recommended by real estate pros- the best* teams in local moving are fully available during this period.
We understand that those who need to hire a mover want to get through it quickly and with minimum inconvenience, and for some, renting or driving a truck simply isn’t practical. For this we apologize.
So we appreciate you taking the time to read this and hope you’ll consider hiring us for your moving job despite this temporary bump in the road.
Check us out at any of the rating services, including Angie’s List, Yelp, YP.com, or Uship.com
Please don’t hesitate with any questions.